Wednesday, February 4, 2009

We had three....what is our carbon footprint?

Just a quick post about an article that I saw about a crazy environmental study. It argues that families with more than 2 kids will create too large of a carbon footprint and therefore should be "capped" at 2!....hmmmm, so what does that mean for our family and other higher-order multiples families?

Having More Than 2 Kids Will Destroy Planet, Environmentalist Says

Sorry, but this just bugged me and I thought I'd share its ridiculousness. I'm not arguing for careless disregard for the environment - actually, the opposite. I'm suggesting that the solution is not "capping" family counts but rather being socially and environmentally conscious as a lifestyle. Us triplet families have to watch out for these types of suggestions : )

PAUL

No comments: