Saturday, October 11, 2008

Travel again...

I hesitate to write this as Christi and I are here in Williamsburg, VA for my cousin's wedding (congrats tomorrow, Janis and Joseph!) and I look to see when the last blog post was - and it was when we were in Florida! For a triplet family blog, the last few posts have been more about time away from home - trust me, it doesn't happen often - just a lot of things happening at once, I guess : )

I've posted some new pictures and video on PaulandChristi.com so feel free to check those out. But most of all, I wanted to update everyone on things that are going on with Ella, Logan and Paul!

The walking has turned to running. And the playing interaction is getting to be a comedy show to watch! They love taking turns going in and out of their "fort" laughing hysterically. Paulie loses it if someone chases him into the tent. Ella sits in there and waits until someone pops their head in and yells "boo"! Logan likes to chase and scream as he makes his way into the tent. It's amazing how different they are....

Fights are starting to break out - usually for little reason....and usually just because someone looked at them funny. We have a video of Ella bullying Paulie in a Pampers box (by far, our favorite diapers, btw!) while daring Christi to break up the fight : ) The most physical fights are when one of the three is on Christi or my lap and someone else wants to join. The incumbent sitter does not treat the challenger with kid gloves - usually some pushing and yelling ensues....

Christi and I think that words are going to be coming soon as Logan has really started to make some new sounds that are not distinguishable, but sound different than the "bahs" and "dahs"....who knows, maybe we're crazy but this vocabulary is definitely new!

I'll keep you all updated on how they do while we're away (they're having fun with Grampy & Grammy's house)....
Paul

No comments: